Just as the Earth expresses herself in seasons, so also are there differing needs within our families, home and work, and the many cycles of daily living. The Seasons of the Soul mandala takes us through Spring (breaking up of water into air); Summer (the lifting of air into fire); Autumn (the bringing of fire to earth); and Winter (the meeting of earth with water).
The Seasons of the Soul herbal flower oils weave together a tapestry of gifts from Nature and from the human heart. They offer a rainbow garment of beauty and health that speaks to both body and soul. We hope that you will be touched by their shining colors.
Calendula is a remarkable restorer of the human flesh, with outstanding anti-inflammatory, vulnerary and disinfectant properties. The maternal, comforting qualities of Calendula Caress make it ideal for the delicate skin of infants and children, and as a beneficent balm for birthing and nursing mothers.
Calendula Caress bestows a calming, quieting touch and should be used for all forms of irritation and inflammation. Compresses of Calendula can be applied to areas of internal inflammation, such as the digestive organs, or to parts of the body which are swollen, such as the lymphatic glands.
On a more subtle level, Calendula Caress helps bring us into a gentle and loving disposition of soul, showing us the path by which we can heal others with our own word and touch.
Calendula was named by the Romans who observed that this plant blooms nearly every month of the calendar year. Through Calendula Caress we come to the very essence of the Seasons of the Soul journey - that what lives in Nature as a creative, nurturing force can also live in our own hearts.
* Use for irritated or inflamed skin, and apply in compresses over slow-healing wounds or skin ulcers.
* Use for children or infants, or for any skin which is delicate and hypersensitive.
* Baths and massages with Calendula Caress bring a calming, receptive quality to the soul, especially to counteract irritable or argumentative situations.
* Use as a gentle harmonizer for the feminine: for the breasts of nursing mothers, as a balm for the birthing belly, and for calming and centering the moon cycle.
* Apply compresses over any part of the body which is swollen, especially areas of lymphatic drainage.
* Use throughout the year to maintain a vital connection to the life-force of Nature and to keep the skin alive and receptive.
Cornucopia fulfillment center does ship to Canada, but not internationally.
In Stock! Products from the C warehouse are 95% in stock and shipping is from California. Cornucopia fulfillment center ships UPS to street addresses, and USPS to PO Boxes, Ground or Express. You will be given the Express option on checkout. You will get the tracking number as shipment confirmation to your email.
Essential oils cannot ship to po boxes, or by air.
Some Cornucopia products contain sulfur-based preservatives, known as sulfites. FDA considers sulfites to be generally recognized as safe (GRAS), but some people are sulfite-sensitive.
Any customer performing quality tests on products with the expectation of returns based on test results must order only one unit (one pound or one kilo) of any item intended for testing.