Just as the Earth expresses herself in seasons, so also are there differing needs within our families, home and work, and the many cycles of daily living. The Seasons of the Soul mandala takes us through Spring (breaking up of water into air); Summer (the lifting of air into fire); Autumn (the bringing of fire to earth); and Winter (the meeting of earth with water).
The Seasons of the Soul herbal flower oils weave together a tapestry of gifts from Nature and from the human heart. They offer a rainbow garment of beauty and health that speaks to both body and soul. We hope that you will be touched by their shining colors.
Arnica Alleve can be used preventatively to aid body and soul to maintain equanimity, as well as when there is specific pain and injury. Arnica is known traditionally for its many anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities, as well as for promoting tissue regeneration.
It is used in herbal and homeopathic practices to provide restoration from many kinds of bodily traumas, such as bruises, sprains, contusions, various forms of myalgia, hyperextensions, sports injury and recovery from surgery.
On a more subtle level, Arnica Alleve helps the soul to reestablish its balance and equilibrium from any kind of physical or psychic trauma.
* Rub Arnica Alleve directly into areas which are experiencing trauma or injury - such as bruises or sprains. Do not apply to open wounds or cuts; use in warm compresses over properly bandaged areas.
* Massage Arnica Alleve into potential stress areas of the body before major sports events or other physical challenges. Then use again for post-event massage and/or take a warm bath with Arnica Alleve immediately afterwards.
* Use Arnica Alleve in massages or baths as a preparation for surgery and in compresses over the bandaged areas after surgery.
* Warm compresses of Arnica Alleve can be applied directly to the kidney area or kidney meridian points. These applications can be particularly beneficial for those who experience health challenges in the autumn season.
* Use Arnica Alleve for soul-healing at times of personal adversity or challenge; or at times when one feels melancholic and weighed down by life events.
* Include Arnica Alleve as part of your first aid or travel kit, and have it with you during any major wilderness excursion or sporting event. Immediate applications may speed pain relief and prevent more serious complications later.
Cornucopia fulfillment center does ship to Canada, but not internationally.
In Stock! Products from the C warehouse are 95% in stock and shipping is from California. Cornucopia fulfillment center ships UPS to street addresses, and USPS to PO Boxes, Ground or Express. You will be given the Express option on checkout. You will get the tracking number as shipment confirmation to your email.
Essential oils cannot ship to po boxes, or by air.
Some Cornucopia products contain sulfur-based preservatives, known as sulfites. FDA considers sulfites to be generally recognized as safe (GRAS), but some people are sulfite-sensitive.
Any customer performing quality tests on products with the expectation of returns based on test results must order only one unit (one pound or one kilo) of any item intended for testing.