The Mixing Bottle can be used over again, either with the same remedy of for the creating of a new remedy.
The Bach Flower Essences are made 100% naturally from spring water infused with wild flowers, either by the sun steeping method or by boiling. The Essences are hand produced exclusively in England without the aid of mechanical devices. You should always keep in mind, however, that the remedies are preserved in neat brandy, and for this reason use caution when giving them to recovering alcoholics or people who are allergic to alcohol or object to its use on religious or moral grounds.
· Agrimony for people who put a brave face on their troubles
· Aspen for people who are anxious or afraid but don't know why
· Beech for people who are intolerant and critical of others.
· Centaury for people who allow others to impose on them
· Cerato for people who doubt their own judgment
· Cherry Plum for uncontrolled, irrational thoughts and the fear of doing something awful
· Chestnut Bud for people who repeat mistakes and don't learn from experience
· Chicory for over-possessive, selfish people who cling to their loved ones
· Clematis for day-dreamers
· Crab Apple for those who dislike something about the way they look and as a general cleanser
· Elm for responsible, capable people who in a crisis doubt their ability to cope
· Gentian for people disheartened when something goes wrong
· Gorse for people who have lost hope, often without cause
· Heather for talkative types who are obsessed with their own problems
· Holly for negative feelings of hatred, envy, jealousy and suspicion
· Honeysuckle for people who live in the past
· Hornbeam for mental tiredness at the thought of a coming task
· Impatiens for impatience and irritation at other people's slowness
· Larch for fear of failure and lack of confidence
· Mimulus for people who are afraid of something real that they can name
· Mustard for gloom and depression with no known cause
· Oak for strong, indefatigable people who can over-extend themselves by trying too hard
· Olive for people physically drained by exertion or illness
· Pine for those who blame themselves when things go wrong
· Red Chestnut for excessive worry about the welfare of loved ones
· Rock Rose for extreme fright and terror
· Rock Water for people whose self-discipline and high standards are carried to excess
· Scleranthus for people who find it hard to choose between possible courses of action
· Star of Bethlehem for sudden frights and shock
· Sweet Chestnut for utter despair and anguish
· Vervain for enthusiastic people who are always on the go
· Vine for domineering people
· Walnut to help protect against outside influences and the effects of change
· Water Violet for private, reserved people who can appear proud and arrogant
· White Chestnut for persistent worrying thoughts
· Wild Oat for people unable to find a direction for their lives
· Wild Rose for people who resign themselves without complaint or effort to everything life throws at them
· Willow for people who are full of self-pity, resentment and bitterness
Dr. Edward Bach, MB, BS, MRCS, LRCP, DPH, was a well-known bacteriologist, pathologist and homeopath whose career took him from University College Hospital to the London Homoeopathic Hospital and a successful Harley Street practice. His orthodox researches culminated in a series of oral vaccines that are still known as the seven Bach nosodes, but even though this work received great acclaim Bach himself was not satisfied. He wanted to replace the vaccines with plant material which he felt would be more effective. To this end he began experimenting in 1928 with medicines made from flowers.
Bach had always been more interested in the people suffering disease than in the diseases themselves - a fact that made him unusual at that time. But his work with the flower remedies convinced him that true health could only be maintained by treating the individual personality instead of concentrating exclusively on the diseases of the body. He found that by selecting flower remedies according to the personality and emotional states of individuals he was able to resolve these imbalances, and that well-balanced people got better physically because their bodies were quite literally free to heal themselves. He believed that attitude of mind plays a vital role in maintaining health and recovering from illness.
He identified 38 basic negative states of mind and created a plant or flower based remedy for each one.
Each remedy aids a specific emotion. You can take them individually or mix them together to match the way you feel.
Recent research into the links between emotions and the immune system supports the view that emotional and physical health are linked. More and ore medical experts now agree that a healthy mind really does ensure a healthy body. Bach Flower Essences can help you take control of the way you feel and get more out of life.
After leaving London in 1930, Dr Bach explored the countryside in search of the essences for several years. In 1934 he decided to settle down and create a centre for his work, and chose Mount Vernon, a small cottage in Sotwell, Oxfordshire.
He spent the last years of his life at Mount Vernon and it was here that he completed his research.
Nowadays, Mount Vernon is better known as The Bach Centre, and the present custodians continue to prepare the mother tinctures (first process in making the essences), often using the same locations that Dr Bach identified in the 1930's.
Only the Bach signature guarantees that you receive the original Bach Flower Essences, prepared as they have been since Dr. Bach's time with tinctures made exclusively by the Bach Centre at Mount Vernon.
By the time he died in 1936 Dr. Bach had discovered the 38 remedies that were needed to treat every possible emotional state, with each individual remedy being aimed at a particular emotion or characteristic. Sometimes people find it strange that only 38 can deal with everything, but these 38 ''primary'' remedies can be used in combination with each other.
When using the Bach Flower Remedies it is essential to ignore as far as possible any physical symptoms or disease. This can be a hard to do, but the physical side of disease can of course be treated using any other appropriate system of healing, whether orthodox or complementary.
The Bach Flower Remedies themselves are selected according to the personality of the person being treated. For example, a kind gentle person who found it hard to say 'no' to other people would be given Centaury, while someone who always tries to laugh things off even when he is undergoing torture inside would need Agrimony. In addition, the current mental state is taken into account so that someone who was worrying all the time would need White Chestnut while someone who was feeling a bit despondent after a setback would be given Gentian.
The effect of the remedies is to transform negative thoughts and behaviour into positive ones. They do not of course alter the personality or bring instant nirvana or bring back your past lives - instead they bring you gently back to yourself so that you can go on learning from the life that you are living now. So taking Centaury would not turn a kind person into a bossy tyrant; she would still be gentle and kind; but in addition she would be better able to draw the line and as a result wouldn't suffer from exploitation by more ruthless characters. And the White Chestnut worrier would be able to think more constructively about problems instead of circling endlessly around them and never reaching a
The ship cost will display when you hit the 'Buy' button, but orders over $500.00 will have no ship cost on checkout.
Product Changes: We have only the current version of any item - we do not stock the 'original' version. Even if the product picture is of the 'original' item, only the version currently in production will be shipped. Please do not place an order with a note that it must be the 'original' item - the order will not be returnable.
Kalyx (K) warehouse is Frontier Natural Brands in Iowa. Products from the K warehouse are 98% in stock.
The K warehouse ships Fedex or UPS to street addresses, and USPS Priority Mail to PO Boxes, APO/FPO, and Canada. You will be given the Express option on checkout.
You will get the tracking number as shipment confirmation to your email.