Just as the Earth expresses herself in seasons, so also are there differing needs within our families, home and work, and the many cycles of daily living. The Seasons of the Soul mandala takes us through Spring (breaking up of water into air); Summer (the lifting of air into fire); Autumn (the bringing of fire to earth); and Winter (the meeting of earth with water).
The Seasons of the Soul herbal flower oils weave together a tapestry of gifts from Nature and from the human heart. They offer a rainbow garment of beauty and health that speaks to both body and soul. We hope that you will be touched by their shining colors.
In recent years, St. John's Wort has exploded into prominence, noted primarily for its natural ability to treat symptoms of depression. The essential quality of St. John's Shield is its capacity to carry light into the dark well of the soul, providing a source of inner emotional radiance.
This marvelous herb has a wide panorama of therapeutic possibilities. In addition to obvious depression and feelings of immobilization, it is very beneficial for 'Seasonal Affective Disorder' from which many people suffer during winter, when outer light is reduced. St. John's Shield can be equally helpful during summer, especially for fair-skinned persons who become easily disoriented and out-of-focus when exposed to harsh light conditions. St. John's Shield should also be considered for insomnia, and other related disturbances in the sleep rhythm of the body, such as bedwetting in young children, or bodily upset from travel.
The strong light-bearing qualities of St. John's Wort give it many excellent anti-viral and neuralgic qualities. Current scientific studies point to its potential in the treatment of AIDS, while St. John's Wort has been used for centuries in the treatment of wounds and for a myriad of neuralgic complaints such as sciatica, shingles and, more recently, carpal tunnel syndrome.
* Generally beneficial as a winter balm, for helping to counteract such conditions as the winter 'blues' or Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), by anchoring light into the inner body and soul.
* Highly beneficial for all 'winter' depressive conditions throughout the year, when one feels bereft, anxious, immobilized or fearful, and must discover an inward sense of light and emotional containment.
* To help bedwetting in children, massage St. John's Shield into the inner-thigh and bladder regions on a nightly basis. Warm compresses on the kidney and bladder areas can also be very helpful.
* Use warm compresses of St. John's Shield for wounds, especially injuries involving peripheral nerve damage or trauma.
* Use in baths on a nightly basis to regulate sleep rhythms disturbed by insomnia, stress or travel.
* Consider St. John's Shield for times of psychic stress or spiritual challenge, especially in conjunction with prayer and meditation, and for dealing with adverse influences from nonphysical realms.
Cornucopia fulfillment center does ship to Canada, but not internationally.
In Stock! Products from the C warehouse are 95% in stock. Cornucopia (C) fulfillment center is Starwest Botanicals, shipping from California. Cornucopia fulfillment center ships UPS to street addresses, and USPS to PO Boxes, Ground or Express. You will be given the Express option on checkout. You will get the tracking number as shipment confirmation to your email.
Essential oils cannot ship to po boxes, or by air.
Some Starwest products contain sulfur-based preservatives, known as sulfites. FDA considers sulfites to be generally recognized as safe (GRAS), but some people are sulfite-sensitive.
Any customer performing quality tests on products with the expectation of returns based on test results must order only one unit (one pound or one kilo) of any item intended for testing.