Just as the Earth expresses herself in seasons, so also are there differing needs within our families, home and work, and the many cycles of daily living. The Seasons of the Soul mandala takes us through Spring (breaking up of water into air); Summer (the lifting of air into fire); Autumn (the bringing of fire to earth); and Winter (the meeting of earth with water).
The Seasons of the Soul herbal flower oils weave together a tapestry of gifts from Nature and from the human heart. They offer a rainbow garment of beauty and health that speaks to both body and soul. We hope that you will be touched by their shining colors.
Dandelion Dynamo is an excellent tonic for the spring season, but is also an important year-round formula for balancing the spring-like forces in their body and soul. For those who tend toward an overly phlegmatic or lethargic condition, Dandelion Dynamo cuts through many forms of congestion and contraction in the body.
Dandelion Dynamo can also benefit those individuals with too much intensity and activity, tending to over-schedule and over-plan their lives. Because these mental, ''air'' forces are out of touch with the metabolism, the head, neck and shoulders are particularly subject to stress and chronic patterns of tension. Dandelion Dynamo is also very helpful for many forms of premenstrual or menopausal tension, especially where symptoms of fluid retention predominate.
* As a general spring tonic, to bring lively, active forces to the body, counteracting winter lethargy or ''spring fever.''
* For overexertion or excessive physical activity leading to stiffness and tightness in the muscles.
* Helpful for women who experience water retention, especially as a prelude to the menstrual cycle or for general symptoms of perimenopause.
* Generally beneficial as a compress in many situations in which the liver meridian needs to be regenerated, such as drug detoxification or menopause.
* Beneficial for those whose lifestyle or temperament tends toward a great deal of mental or physical activity, often short-changing rest and relaxation.
* Especially helpful for chronic tension and stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
Cornucopia fulfillment center does ship to Canada, but not internationally.
In Stock! Products from the C warehouse are 95% in stock. Cornucopia (C) fulfillment center is Starwest Botanicals, shipping from California. Cornucopia fulfillment center ships UPS to street addresses, and USPS to PO Boxes, Ground or Express. You will be given the Express option on checkout. You will get the tracking number as shipment confirmation to your email.
Essential oils cannot ship to po boxes, or by air.
Some Starwest products contain sulfur-based preservatives, known as sulfites. FDA considers sulfites to be generally recognized as safe (GRAS), but some people are sulfite-sensitive.
Any customer performing quality tests on products with the expectation of returns based on test results must order only one unit (one pound or one kilo) of any item intended for testing.