Scent Characteristics: Penetrating, refreshing herbal, sweet spicy (licorice scent).
Distillation Method: Steam distillation from herb.
Common Uses: Flavoring, Scent, Aromatherapy
Qualities & Properties: Antibacterial, Antidepressant, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Carminative, Cephalic, Digestive, Emmenagogic, Febrifuge, Nervine, Stimulant. Anti-depressant, calming, detoxifies, relaxes muscles.
Warning: Use with caution if you are pregnant or nurExtreme skin irritant, diulte well. dilute well.
Cornucopia fulfillment center does ship to Canada, but not internationally.
In Stock! Products from the C warehouse are 95% in stock. Cornucopia (C) fulfillment center is Starwest Botanicals, shipping from California. Cornucopia fulfillment center ships UPS to street addresses, and USPS to PO Boxes, Ground or Express. You will be given the Express option on checkout. You will get the tracking number as shipment confirmation to your email.
Essential oils cannot ship to po boxes, or by air.
Some Starwest products contain sulfur-based preservatives, known as sulfites. FDA considers sulfites to be generally recognized as safe (GRAS), but some people are sulfite-sensitive.
Any customer performing quality tests on products with the expectation of returns based on test results must order only one unit (one pound or one kilo) of any item intended for testing.
2. Keep oils tightly closed and out of reach of children.
3. Never ingest undiluted essential oils.
4. Don't use undiluted oils on your skin. Dilute oils with vegetable oils, one to three drops per tablespoon.
5. Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes.
6. Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin of your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
7. If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using oil immediately.