Since we value our own privacy, we know that you value yours as well.
Because of this, we WILL NOT sell or share our customer information with anyone for any reason.
When you purchase a product from our site, you provide your shipping and payment information. This information is used for the exclusive purpose of processing your order. This site utilizes "cookies." Cookies are small files your browser uses to save information about your internet connection to this site. They cannot be used by other sites and are only used to track your shopping cart contents as you browse the online catalog.
If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you will not be able to save multiple products in your shopping basket. When you checkout, you will have the option of saving your personal and payment information on file. This will allow you to utilize our "express" checkout feature when you order next time. This action is voluntary by you and provided only for your convenience.
How to ENABLE Per-Session Cookies in Internet Explorer :
1) On the Internet Explorer Menu, click Tools
2) Click the Privacy Tab
3) Click Advanced
4) Check the "Override automatic cookie handling" box
5) Check the "Always allow session cookies" box.
You can have the other two settings at Prompt, Block, or Accept.
It won't matter to our system what you pick.
How to ENABLE Per-Session Cookies in Netscape :
1) On the Netscape Menu, click Edit -> Preferences
2) Netscape 4.x users click the Advanced category
3) Netscape 5 and above, click Privacy and Security -> Cookies category
4) Check the second selection, "Enable cookies for the originating web site only"
Your trust is important to us, and we will not do anything to violate that trust.